Sunday, February 19, 2017

I'm trying . . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . to get going regularly with this blog again, but it is so difficult!  It is driving me mad again, the pics won't go in the order I put them in, and there are some odd blue fullstops a at the beginning of the line above, underlined.  What made that happen?  I've not been such a nutter at writing this blog in the
past, so why is it behaving so oddly now?  Why has it put this last bit of sentence down after all the photos?
This is my second attempt, the first was lost and not published.  I'll be interested to see what does come up on the actual blog.
It won't let me write by each pic, so a summary - the dodecahedrons were made at Christmas, to sell at a stall, but only one went.  People don't realise what they are missing, interesting geometry , patterns and colours!
Then there is a sunrise, fascinating streaks of colour and the contrast of dark trees.
Then, some books I've made recently, simple down and up stitching, but variations in the stitching, making patterns on the spines.  The covers are made from cereal packets, with painted/printed paper stuck over to cover the pictures of bowls of branflakes.
That's it for this time.  I shall try again soon, take some more photos of my work and nature around us here where we live.




No comments: