Thursday, May 31, 2007

It really is TAST this time



Got it this time. Some basque stitch and butterfly, some irregular cross-legged buttonhole, and some sedate satin stitch blocks. I'm used to the idea of using satin st. for leaves etc, not sure what else to do with it yet. Sharon's use of it and other stitches on counted thread fabric is new to me because I've only ever used that fabric for cross stitch many years ago now. I do seem to remember doing a sample of irregular patches of satin st. once and rather liking it - I won't find it for a few weeks now as it is packed in a box somewhere, but will post a pic when I do.

Sorry about the muddle with the last post. I tend to write this while the pix are loading so when they don't . . .

1 comment:

Gold Kheper said...

good!
Come to see my embroidery works.